City Transformation: Becoming God‘s Ekklesia of the City
We invite you to come and join us for the Foursquare Europe Conference CITY TRANSFORMATION in Corinth, Greece. What does it mean to partner with God and His Kingdom in a secular or post-Christian European culture? How do people in our cities and communities experience the good news of the Kingdom?
God wants to manifest himself and holistically transform not only peoples‘ personal lives but whole communities and cities.
A church serving the wellbeing of the city with the compassion of Christ, with the principles of His Kingdom, will be able to reach and disciple unreached people of that city.
In the conference we will study scriptures, learn to apply principles,
share stories, wrestle with challenges and celebrate testimonies of
our journey as a Foursquare family; touching on a few topics:
- The call of the church to communities & cities
- Your churches‘ context, calling and priorities
- Healthy, creative and effective ministries
- Serving with the power & gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Unified prayer & action as means to impact cities & communities
- Equip the church to be ambassadors in all spheres of society
- Example from European cities & communities
We warmly invite you to join us in Corinth – see you there!
Volker Heitz, Piet Brinksma and Brett Toft for the conference team and the FEFC Board
A message from our hosts in Athens, Greece.
Welcome to the beautiful land of Greece and especially the city of Corinth. It is a city that Paul visited working with his hands,
preaching and teaching the word of God in spite of great persecution. He worked with the power of the Holy Spirit and confidence from what he heard from God “there are many in this city that will be saved.” A city full of prostitution has been changed by the power of the Holy spirit.
Gathering in this city we can be inspired to be God’s “ekklesia” (church) to our cities and communities.
In His service,
George and Margarita Patsaouras
- Conference starts Thursday April 26 with dinner around 6:30 pm
- Conference ends Sunday April 29 with morning meeting around 11:30 am
- Conference Venue: King Saron Hotel, Kavos Isthmias – L. Epidaurou – 20100, Greece; http://www.kingsaron.gr/en/
Conference Fees- including:
B&B for 3 nights, 2 lunches & 3 dinners, conference fees
- € 295 per person with accommodation in double ortriple room
- € 360 per person with accommodation in single room
- Family rooms available on request
Registration by February 28: Please register by email or regular mail
Confirmation will follow your registration, containing details for public transportation from airport to conference venue and payment details.
Cancellation fees per hotel policies:
until March 15 – 30%; until March 21 – 50%
until March 31: – 75 %; after April 1 – 100%
Foursquare Europe Conference Corinth, Greece, 26 – 29 April 2018
Please register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail to Helga Koenig, Goethestr. 12 – 14, D – 65795 Hattersheim
Please send in the following information
- First and Last Name
- Email address
- Accommodation wishes – room choice
- Arrival – date | time | flight number
- Departure – date | time | flight number
- Additional requests or comments