Origins: Looking back to move ahead!
Monday to Friday, 17-21 of July
To celebrate the 100th year of Foursquare we have adopted the global Foursquare 2023 theme of "Origins, looking back to move ahead" and you are invited for 5 days of fellowship, fun, adventure, and most of all an amazing and wonderful time with our creator.
What is included?
- A comfortable and fully equipped cabin with all bedding, full bathroom, and a kitchenette (click to see pictures)
- Plenty of places to sit and relax, have conversation, and connect (click to see pictures).
- Breakfast (Tuesday to Friday)
- Dinner (Tuesday to Thursday)
- Youth activities
- Worship and teaching sessions
- Plenty of time to relax, connect, and fellowship!
- Direct beach access, with a beach-front cafe
- Child care! A small team from Switzerland will be available for our children.
What is not included?
- Lunch, please bring your own or prepare to pay the on-site restaurant (€7 to €10 per person depending on chosen options)
- Sauna (€30/hour)
Camp Costs - Register earlier to get the best prices!
Two payment options:
- Reserve your spot for a €100 per adult or €25 per student. Your remaining balance is due the 15th of June.
- Or pay in full at the time you register
|Camper Type||Until 5th May||Until 30th May||Until 30th June|
|Adult in cabin(19+)||€256.50||€290.70||€342.00|
|Student in cabin (enrolled in University)||€71.25||€115.00||€115.00|
|TENT (Adult or Student)||€95.00||€95.00||€95.00|